Search Texures

Please Note:

You can make your own bump and diffuse textures by using crazy bump. It takes me an immense amount of time to do them in filter forge but crazy bump is pretty fast and does a great job.

Download Crazybump here http://www.crazybump.com/
Just import your texture and have fun making your bump maps and diffuse textures (etc) as great as you want.

You can click an image to download the collection.

Friday, April 7, 2017

WET STONE ROCK SEAMLESS GAME TILES 512 X 512 PNGS

Hi friends, sorry I have not posted in a while.  I have been working hard in school.  I am currently working on my degree in Information Systems Technology with a concentration in Cyber Security and a Minor in Animation.  Whew.  Glad I got it all out.  Anyhow I want to be able to do my own games and graphics all while running a defense business.  Good luck.  Ok maybe gaming business.  We shall see what proves more lucrative.

Anyhow I am going to be putting out some files for you.  For common things like grass, bricks, tiles, and things you can use in your games, stucco, cloth and what not.

I hope you enjoy some of the seamless goodies I will make for you.  I am not sure if you need me to make the files for your different game needs but I will do my best.  Here are some wet stone seamless tiles for video games.  I did them at 512.  I will later do a package of larger resolutions for serious vr game makers.  But for now, enjoy them.


SEAMLESS WET STONE TILES 512 X 512 .PNG FILES - RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE AS...
YOU CAN MAKE THE BUMPS AND DIFFUSE USING CRAZY BUMP.  JUST IMPORT THE PIC - USE WHICH EVER IMAGE YOU WANT AND GO TO TOWN.
MADE WITH FILTER FORGE 
FILTER AUTHOR: VLADAMIR GOLOVIN
DESIGNED BY ME: KIMBERLY ANNE STEVENS





1 comment:

  1. What a amazing! I work in natural stone company. I hope I also scan many treatment as yours

    ReplyDelete