Thursday, November 5, 2015

Ultra Modern Seamless Fabric Tile FREE Png and Tga

So not much going on today I have a lot of work to do somewhere else.  But I thought I would post this really cool ultra modern seamless wallpaper for your 3d creations.  I envision it on a wall in a ultra modern house but you could use it for anything really.  It could be a fabric for some clothing or a tablecloth.  It could also work as a window screen, floor tile or bedding.

It's 2048 x 2048 so it's nice and big but you can resize it for whatever your project is.  It's in png format.  Just convert it to a .tga if you are using it for a game engine like Unreal Engine.  If you need me to convert it for you just send me a comment.

It's seamless and tiles beautifully.

Anyways have fun.  Send some love in comments if you wish!

Right click this png image and save as or download .tga below...


I am including the .tga file in case you don't have a utility to convert it.

Click here for download.  (shared from my drive.google.com)

Special thanks to Filter Forge and Mystic Blue Raven for the filter to make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment